PIC is an agency formed to assist families with developmental delays in children ages 0-3.
If you are in need of early intervention services and live outside of Anchorage click here.
How can PIC help me help my child?
PIC offers programs for children from ages birth to 3 years. If you have concerns about your child’s development, a PIC provider can meet with you to discuss them.You and the PIC provider will work together to develop a plan to help your child learn and grow. At PIC we believe:
- Earliest intervention possible has the greatest impact to a child’s future.
- Empowering parents as their child’s most important teacher and influence.
- Parents and Professionals work as a team.
What is the cost?
PIC will provide services to all families even if you cannot pay. PIC accepts Medicaid and private health insurance.
What services can PIC provide for my child and my family?
PIC’s most important goal is to support family members and caregivers in children’s lives. A PIC provider will work with you to create a plan for your child that is unique to your family. The plan will:
- Take place in your home or a location you choose.
- Use your family’s everyday activities.
- Connect your family to community support services.
- Focus on supporting you to help your children learn and grow.
- Include providers from many professions such as physical therapy, speech/language therapy, social work, and education as needed.